CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, November 13, 2004

tasha got 10/10 for her spelling test.
i am so proud of her. =)

i am going to speak hokkien. no matter how many times allan comes and whisper to me.. "stop trying daphne.... you cannot speak mandarin or hokkien."

today my sis, bro in law, and the girls came to visit me at work.
so the second time my sis came into the shop, she passed me a cup of drink.

me: byeee jie.. thanks!
sis: -smiles- byeee. -walks away-
customer service manager (CSM): whoaa shes your sister??
me: yah.
CSM: is she married?
me: yah. and with two daughters.
CSM: aghh dammit.
me: -rolling my eyes-

---------------------------

CSM: hey help me put my nametag properly can?
me: -helps him pin on the tag.-
CSM: -starts moaning-
me: yuck. please stop it. it sounds super disgusting.
CSM: dont bluff..
me: whatever.

CSM: hey help me put again can? just now not straight.
me: wahlao. -helps him again-
CSM: want to see more or not? -shows me singlet from collar-
me: not even. please.
CSM: ohhh. you want to see the abs is it? -trys to show from side.-
me: yuck. go away.

MEN.... shouldnt they all be locked in cages????

how come i see everyone in westmall.
dont go there PLEASE... PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!

my phone is dying on me. =((((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home